Flying Over The Rockies

The first weekend of October, my mom, dad and I traveled to Canmore, Alberta, for a helicopter flight over the Three Sisters Mountain Range. The helicopter flight was booked through Alpine Helicopter Tours with the hopes that the views would be amazing!



We arrived early. The flight was supposed to be for my parents, but my mom surprised me by saying that I could go in her place! Due to COVID-19 health measures, I had to check in and have a temperature check and wear a mask on the flight. My dad and I went to view the safety video prior to our flight. There was another couple who was on the flight with us.



It was awesome! The helicopter actually went pretty high. I was surprised because we were at the mountain tops. We flew past the Three Sisters to the other side over the Spray Lakes. I had no idea that anything was back there. It was beautiful! Our flight took us very close to the tops of the mountains! Very cool! Then we came around the other side of the Three Sisters and flew over the town of Canmore back to the launch site. 



Our flight was short, but well worth it! It was fantastic! The weather was perfect with clear, blue skies. It was a great way to see the Fall foliage in the mountains.



~Angie

Popular posts from this blog

The Deadliest Place On Earth

Westminster Abbey

Abbey Road