Friday 18 January 2013

Hostels in Los Angeles

While staying in West Hollywood, I stayed at Banana Bungalow, West Hollywood. It was a great hostel that offered free breakfast, free wi-fi, and had two free meals during the week. There were discounts on tours and attractions, including Disneyland and Universal Studios, and free airport transfers. It was a fun hostel.

http://bananabungalowus.com/


The second time I went to Los Angeles I stayed in Santa Monica at HI Santa Monica. This was a very nice hostel that was within walking distance of the 3rd Street Promenade and the Santa Monica Pier.

www.hihostels.com

Check them out next time you are in Los Angeles!

And for more information on attractions in Los Angeles, check out my blog post about my first trip there:
City of Angels: Tour of Los Angeles



~Angie

Featured post

What I Learned While Backpacking - Tips On Packing, Money, And Safety

I traveled by myself to the South Pacific - specifically New Zealand. I went to Los Angeles, then spent one month in Australia, then backpa...